Monday, March 12, 2007

Great Weekend

On Saturday morning I biked 20 miles with some friends and then sat around and drank coffee at a coffee shop downtown. It was a great way to start off the day. I had a wonderful ride and it was really the first time out since I have lost so much weight, the hills seemed much easier. Then on Sunday I ran 6 miles. I ran the big loop around Craighead lake twice in 1 hour and 1 minute and a few seconds. I felt really really good about that time, I felt pretty tired afterwards, but I kinda pushed myslef and I like that.
Eating has been going great and I hope to edge down another couple of pounds this week. I will let you know Friday morning.

Don't forget to get an update at debbiecook.blogspot.com on Debbie's second week of the program.

2 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Wow, at the rate your going you will be to your goal soon. And you are right - it is all about being more healthy than ever before. Thanks for the perspective and good luck this week.
Deb

Toby said...

Thanks for the comments this morning. I have admired your guts and honesty with your battle on weight loss for the last year. I admired how you put it out there for everyone to see and did not hide behind anything. So I am now following suit. I may call from time to time. I have a long way to catch up on weight loss and activity. However, I was proud to get on a treadmill and walk, even though it was only 30 minutes. It was a step. Keep going, I am proud of you.