Thursday, March 29, 2007

5 POUNDS THIS WEEK HELLO 230s

It was a great weigh in tonight. So far I am continuing to lose weight in this new phase of the weight loss process. I am eating a little more but still trying to have some meal replacements and lots of fruits veggies and water. I ran and biked a lot this week and have a lot of activity planned for this weekend also. I am really hoping to be at my goal weight of 220 by the triathlon on May 5th.

One of the real cool things about this process has been the time I get to spend with God while running. This week I have been really blessed with some great insights that I hope to post more on later, but this is all for tonight. Just wanted to update the weigh in.

2 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

AWESOME!!! I have a feeling at the rate you are going and the amount of activity you are putting in each week you will be at goal before the triathlon easy. Keep it up.

Toby said...

Congrats on the 230's. That is great. I would love to know how many calories a day you are taking in. I know you have increased from the first phase of the diet. Keep it up. Pardon the cliche, but I am proud of you. I have to get to my goal or I might get drafted to be the next Shrek, and I really don't want that job.