Sunday, March 04, 2007

Great Long Run Today

I feel like I have done a good job of staying on program this weekend and I had a great 5 mile run today. It was a little on the chilly side, but still a great day to be outside. I ran the outside loop at Craighead Lake(3 miles) and the inside loop around the lake (2.4 miles) in 55 minutes and a few seconds. This is a really big deal to me and I was really pumped about it. My pace is really picking up and I am getting more and more excited about Nashville. It at all possible I would like to be under 235 by the race (April 28) I should enter the 240s this week.
I hope to post some pictures soon, but I have realized that I have just not been in many pictures over the last couple of years and with two small children around, when I have a few minutes the first thing I do is not look for pictures, but I will try to get some before and along the way pics up soon.
Please continue to keep my friend Debbie in your thoughts and prayers as she is just starting this weight loss journey and I know how difficult it is in the first few weeks of this program. I know she will do GREAT!

1 comment:

Silvs said...

hey!! Omg .. I had not been here in a while, and I come in and you are buying size 38 pants!! wow!

Way to go!!