Thursday, March 01, 2007

Down 2

The weight is still coming off, not quite as fast, but hey I am not complaining. My running and swimming is going great and I am 1.7 pounds from the 240s. I will see them this week. My next major goal after that is 235, becasue that is when the BMI chart will tell my I am no longer obese. I know you are thinking that chart is wacked, but the doctor said that will be big sucuess and he said I could even stop there if I wanted to, but 220 sounds so much better. I will post more later. Thanks for caring.

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Congratulations! You are doing so well! No, charts aren't "wacked" and neither is caring about them. It is good to have a goal....it is even better to be so close to reaching them. Great job!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Forget the charts, where are the pics? I need to see what you look like so I'll recognize you next time we run into each other.