Friday, March 16, 2007

Down another 2+

I weighed in last night at 245.6. I am pumped up about losing over 2 pounds again this week and looking forward to seeing the 230s soon. It is exciting to see the numbers continue to come down and the training for the 1/2 marathon going well. This brings the total in the last few months to over 110 pounds lost!! If you have time to check out my friends' who are losing weight and encourage them you can see their blogs at www.debbiecook.blogspot.com and tobysweightloss@blogspot.com

Today has been super busy and a lot going on, but I have had a lot of thoughts about this journey and some great runs this week. I hope I have time to post more later.

3 comments:

Toby said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I was nervouse today going to Memphis about eating. However, I managed to eat two meals out and still come in around only 1,000 calories for the day. Keep losing. You are inspiring me along the way.

Debbie Cook said...

Wow- You are doing soooo great. I
am so excited for you. And I will
have to say I am so proud I have you leading the way on a journey I
have needed to be on for a very long time. You are a GREAT leader.
Deb

Toby said...

Thanks for the help on the phone today. I'll take all the motivation I can get. I can't wait to be able to buy clothes from normal clothing stores instead of BIG AND TALL stores. That must have been enjoyable for you. Keep up the good work.